Outside Sales Positions
We welcome you to reach out to PatrickC@salesproducersinc.com, our Sales Director PatrickC@SalesProducersInc.com to discuss a position joining our team in California as well as in our newly expanded territory that will now include the Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain states!
We represent fantastic Vendors! We have awesome Customers!
Keeping them connected with the right sales rep is the vital part!
Why is this outside sales opportunity different from the rest?
We represent some of the best Gift, Fashion, Home, Lifestyle, Baby, Jewelry, Personal Care, Gourmet and Stationery vendors. Our line packaged is designed to ensure every stop is a profitable one. Unique to our industry - if a store has a cash register, we have something for them! In every community there are a cluster of independent retailers including Card & Gift, Apparel, Baby, Garden and Nursery, Pharmacy Gift, Hospital, etc. and you can sell them all!
Our Sales Associates benefit from our powerful social media presence, a supportive peer to peer culture, prompt commission payments direct deposited bimonthly and our Company’s track record of long term relationships with our vendors and team members. Our organization has always worked diligently to earn the trust, loyalty and confidence in all of our partners and in 35 years we’ve received high marks on these points from our industry colleagues.
- It is like running your own business or owning a franchise without the upfront costs and headaches. Let your inner Entrepreneur come out!
- Set your own appointments and schedule to work around family etc.
- Commission based on results selling a wide variety of products to a vast spectrum of retail stores – no cap on commissions
- Developed territories with very few exclusions
- While the product is important, our industry is relationship driven at its core. YOU are the most important asset in the equation
Who are we looking for?
The Independent Contractors we partner with that are most successful obviously possess an entrepreneurial spirit as well as:
- Have a sincere interest in building relationships
- Use Consultative and persuasive communication skills
- Possess the ability and desire to work independently and drive their business to meet and exceed vendor goals
- Have an innate passion for selling and are genuinely motivated to add value to the retailers they sell to
- Use the left and right side of their brains to be both creative and methodical in their approach to their partnerships with our retailers
- Enjoy the freedom yet has the self-discipline to manage their self, time and accomplishments without supervision.
Resumes with a cover letter should be sent to PatrickC@salesproducersinc.com